Handheld Oscilloscope R&S® Scope Rider 4x500 MHz 5.0 GS/s, RTH-54L, Rohde & Schwarz
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 300-82-479, Handheld Oscilloscope R&S® Scope Rider 4x500 MHz 5.0 GS/s.
Handheld Oscilloscope R&S® Scope Rider 4x500 MHz 5.0 GS/s
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||EUR 5930.0|
|List Price||EUR 5.930,00|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
|R&S® Scope Rider|
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
CAT IV 600 V
CAT III 1000 V
Automatic parameter measurement
|1 ns/div...500 s/div|
USB Type A
|2 mV...100 V/div|
|293 x 201 x 74 mm|
When debugging embedded devices in the lab or analyzing complex problems in the field, the R&S®Scope Rider offers the performance and capabilities of a lab oscilloscope as well as the form factor and ruggedness of a battery-operated handheld device.
- Lab performance in a rugged and portable design
- Safe measurements on power electronics
- High-speed acquisition system with deep history: never miss rare faults again
- 10-bit ADC
- 50 000 waveforms per second
- Capacitive touch and keypad operation
- 8 in 1: Lab performance oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, data logger, digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, harmonics analyzer and frequency counter
- IP51 housing meeting military environmental requirements
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet for web-based remote control and quick data access
- Mixed signal upgrade
- I2C/SPI Serial trigering and decoding
- UART, RS-232, RS-485, Serial trigering and decoding
- History and segment memory
- Advance triggering
Environmental informationRoHS ConformThis product is classified as Dangerous Goods, which may influence the delivery terms and conditions.
Additional informationCountry of origin Czech Republic (CZ)Manufacturer Rohde & SchwarzGross weight (incl. package) 4500.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 550 x 290 x 200 MMCustoms number 9030200000UNSPSC (v5.03) 41113638EAN 4250138105603